The SACSCOC Leadership Team is comprised of:
- Dr. Kenneth E. Peacock, Chancellor
- Dr. Lori Gonzalez, Provost
- Martha Marking, Professor of Theatre
- Dr. Bobby H. Sharp, Director of Institutional Research, Assessment, and Planning and our SACSCOC Accreditation Liaison
There are also two leaders for the different aspects of the SACSCOC review:
- Dr. Tony G. Carey, Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs, is leading the Quality Enhancement Plan process. A large committee is leading the campus with the development of a Quality Enhancement Plan.
- Ms. Georgie Donovan, associate professor and associate dean of libraries, is leading the SACSCOC Compliance Certification process. There are 13 sub-committees working on various parts of the Compliance Certification. Those committees include: